Friday, October 2, 2009

MAF

With October break just around the corner, all the deadlines have conveniently converged next week. Gonna be real busy this weekend! I must say that I am getting my momentum back in writing essays. I am actually enjoying it! But I will probably enjoy it more if I can afford to take things just a little bit slower. (i.e. more TV time...) I have been religiously following "So You Think You Can Dance", "Project Runway" and (gasp!) "The Amazing Race"! Yup. You can officially call me a reality TV couch potato.

Anyway, dad just sent some pictures of the cucumbers. Somehow, they have been dying off after growing to this size. Not sure why. But this is definitely an improvement from a few weeks ago, when the flowers just bloom and die without even a hint of a cucumber.


On the other hand, the tomato plants are not as productive. No flowers or fruits yet. But at least they are still alive.

***

This weekend we will be going down to Indy to have an SG mooncake/mid-autumn/lantern festival with our fellow SGeans! I don't think we can find any lanterns here, but we have already finished a box of mooncakes! *guilty look* Looking forward to Saturday!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy MAF to you too! I m goin out for simple dinner w my family soon. Here's an imaginary box of snowskin durian mooncakes for you:p

~munyee~ said...

Hahaha thanks gal. :) I will imagine that they taste great!