Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My brain has reached saturation point...

School has started! I naively thought that my timetable (a three-day week) is a semi-holiday-honeymooning kind of timetable, but I am soooo wrong! Been struggling to catch up with my readings. Sometimes I think I am just staring at the words, but nothing goes in.

Fact:

You know you are not really reading anymore when:

You think you read a paper and understood what it said. And then you go to class and realize that the pages are actually stapled in the wrong order.

***

Been snacking a lot lately too. As most of my classes are at night (6 - 9pm), we have decided to have a 5pm dinner. The result is a grouchy, sleepy, hungry me at about 9.30pm. Not a good combination. Right now I am accompanied by Mr Pringles, Pepperidge Farm and a whole bag of nuts. *munch munch*

***

The coming weekend is Labor Day weekend! Will be driving down south to Kentucky and Tennessee for a short trip. Weather has been great these few weeks, so it is a really good time to travel! Now, I just need to survive one more day of lessons...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Haha, did you nod off while reading like last time?

Anonymous said...

I can sooo understand how you feel, gal--it's like d words are all staring in your face yet you can't recognise them after awhile cos your mind has drifted off to some other world of fun with no books..
Jiayou for sch!X)
xt

~munyee~ said...

Dawn - Sigh, yeah I did... It is like a disease. The readings are not boring, but somehow I have problem concentrating.

XT - Thanks for the encouragement! :)